L’amicale des Maquettistes Internautes is organising an exhibition of models and figurines as part of the festivities organised by Molsheim town council to mark the 80th anniversary of the town’s liberation on 26 November 2026.
The theme of the exhibition is the liberation of Molsheim and the fighting in Alsace during the winter of 1944-1945.
Admission is free.
Dates and times
Open to the public
- Saturday 23 November – 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Sunday 24 November – 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Tuesday 26 November – 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Monday 25 November – 09:00 to 17:00
Accessible to people with reduced mobility.
A refreshment bar will be available during the opening hours, serving hot and cold drinks.
Hôtel de la Monnaie
Rue de la monnaie
- A352 motorway (26 km from Strasbourg).
- Strasbourg-Entzheim airport (direct TER link).
- By train
Several car parks are available around the Hôtel de la Monnaie.